- Authenticate with KCTCS. Remember to use your KCTCS email and password when logging in--and be sure you are using your current password.
- Use Google Chrome. Users have reported problems using Mozilla Firefox or MS Internet Explorer.
- Clear Your Browser's Cache. Follow these directions to clear your browser's cache. I know, I know this sounds very techy. . . but it's not hard to do.
- Use the correct link. From the BCTC home page, click Faculty&Staff then click the AdvisorTrac link located under "Tools".
- Restart your Web browser. Sometimes Firefox gets wiggy. Shut down all window and restart.
- Restart your computer. This is a common cure-all for many computer woes. Power down your machine and restart.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Troubleshooting AdvisorTrac Access
Having trouble accessing AdvisorTrac? Try these solutions: